Note to Children: YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER FOR SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR TO PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS SITE. REGISTRATION FOR SERVICES BY ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
1. NOT MEDICAL ADVICE. The information provided on this Site is for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, service or course of action. TeachTown does not, through the Site, provide specific medical advice, is not engaged in providing medical or professional services and does not endorse any medical or professional service obtained through information provided on this Site or any links to this Site. Use of the Site does not replace medical consultations with a qualified health or medical professional to meet the health and medical needs of you or a loved one. You exercise your own judgment when purchasing any product or service through the Site. In addition, while we frequently update the Site’s contents, medical information changes rapidly and therefore, some information may be out of date, and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. Age and Responsibility. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this Site by you and those using your login information. If any of the services on the Site requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You then will choose a login and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify TeachTown immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. TeachTown will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by TeachTown or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
3. TeachTown Privacy Statement. Registration data and certain other information about you is subject to our Privacy Statement (click here). You understand that through your use of the Services you consent to the collection and use of this information as set forth in the TeachTown Privacy Statement.
4. User Conduct. While on this Site, you may not:
*TeachTown defines “Spam” as the sending of electronic messages, individually or en masse, to people who did not request it and/or would not otherwise choose to receive it regardless of whether sent by a business, an individual, or a nonprofit.
TeachTown may immediately terminate your access to the Site or any portion of the Site for violation of any of the foregoing rules of user conduct without notification.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site, Content and Services are provided “As Is”. Your use thereof is at your own risk. While TeachTown uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of this Site’s content, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any information or material on the site. TeachTown, as well as any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site including, without limitation, the Content and any Services, specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Site.
TEACHTOWN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, TEACHTOWN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. TEACHTOWN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TEACHTOWN MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND/OR LINKS APPEARING ON THE SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER TEACHTOWN NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF TEACHTOWN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING THE SITE. Some U.S. states and foreign countries do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for certain categories of damages. Therefore, some or all of the limitations above may not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions.
7. Monitoring. TeachTown has no obligation to monitor any member’s use of the Site or retain the content of any user session. However, TeachTown reserves the right at all times and without notice to delete any content and to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any content or other information in TeachTown’s possession, however obtained, about or related to you, your use of the Site or otherwise as necessary or useful to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. TeachTown is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing content.
8. Ownership; Copyright. © TeachTown, Inc. 2016. All rights reserved. Except where otherwise indicated, the Content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software, belongs to TeachTown, its licensors and its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, moral rights, trademark and other laws, to the fullest extent applicable under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content could subject you to liability under copyright, trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, and other laws of the United States.
9. Trademarks. All of the trademarks, logos, and service marks appearing on the Site (the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of TeachTown and other third parties, protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Without the prior written permission of the trademark owner, you may not use or display the Trademarks in any manner. Use on this Site of the trademark(s) of any other party is not intended to imply TeachTown’s affiliation with or endorsement of that party, or that party’s sponsorship or endorsement of TeachTown, its products or services.
10. Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to sites not operated or maintained by TeachTown. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by TeachTown of the content of such third party sites. TeachTown is not responsible for the content of the sites of others and makes no representation regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk, and waive any and all claims against TeachTown regarding the inclusion of links to outside sites or your use of those sites. The third party sites may contain user agreements or terms and conditions and privacy policies to which you are subject while using those sites. We encourage you to become familiar with these policies when you access those sites. TeachTown reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
11. Unsolicited Submissions/Feedback. TeachTown does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new products, services, technologies, processes, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not send any original artwork, samples, demos or other works. If you do send such materials, TeachTown makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Any feedback you provide on this Site will be deemed non-confidential. TeachTown is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
12. International Use. TeachTown makes no representation of any kind that all content, materials and services on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, especially some locations outside the United States, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those accessing the Site from such locations act on their own initiative and we are not responsible for their compliance with applicable laws.
13. Software Licenses. Any software that may from time to time be made available for downloading from the Site is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed solely by the terms of the software license agreement or designated “Legal Notice” accompanying such software. The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on your agreement to be bound by the terms of any such license agreement or notice.
14. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA, without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of law and not including the provisions. Venue for all disputes arising under this Agreement shall lie exclusively in the Superior Courts of the State of Washington in King County or the Federal District Courts of the Western District of Washington (as permitted by law).
15. Termination. TeachTown reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice.