TeachTown Basics for Parents
Request A Demo
TeachTown Basics is a terrific way for your child to reinforce skills learned at school with a blend of computer-delivered and parent-led ABA instruction at home.
TeachTown Basics combines computer lessons with activities for children with moderate to severe disabilities, including autism spectrum disorder (ASD), who are developmentally 2 to 7 years old.
Addressing language learning, communication skills and emotional development, parents and guardians love their child’s improved behavior after spending time with TeachTown Basics. TeachTown Basics is a terrific way for your child to reinforce skills learned at school.
Additional benefits include:
- Consistent delivery of ABA research-based instruction in the home and school setting
- Structured learning activity for your child in the home setting
- Your child will learn to generalize acquired skills
- If your school district is already using TeachTown Basics, parents can be added to their student’s team and access the program in the home at no additional cost
- Measurably accelerated learning for your child
- Automatic and adaptive: selects lessons and adjusts difficulty level; automatic data collection; automatically inserts maintenance trials
- Increased independence
- Parents have the ability to purchase the program directly